Our acquisition of the personal Care business from Rochester Midland Corporation expands our washroom product assortment with Green Seal® toilet seat covers, feminine hygiene vending, and more.
In June 2016 Impact completed the purchase of the personal care business from Rochester Midland Corporation. This was a strategic acquisition driven by our commitment to continue to be the dominant manufacturer of supplies and accessories to the cleaning industry.
Personal Care Products
The acquired product categories were identified by various customer groups as being necessary to their product mix, however with a preference to buy them from a core supplier as part of a broader bundle:
- Toilet Seat Covers: We are now a prime manufacturer of Green Seal® toilet seat covers, under our new Rest Assured Impact Earth® product branding. In addition, we have broadened our seat cover line to include quarter-fold style which is very popular with transportation, parks & recreation, and portable toilet businesses and lever style to fit many popular dispensers with a mechanical dispensing lever – all under the popular Rest Assured® brand.
- Naturelle® sanitary napkins: a trusted brand available in thin maxi, ultra-thin maxi, and maxi pad with wings. Individually wrapped. Package sizes to fit our own and most competitive vendors.
- Naturelle® tampons: Individually wrapped in FDA compliant packaging. Cardboard dispensing tube fits ours and most competitive vendors.
- Feminine Hygiene Vendors: Available in white enamel and stainless steel, the modular design of our ADA-compliant sanitary napkin and tampon vendors makes them:
- Easy to repair: Virtually every component of the vendor – including the door – is replaceable or repairable on site with nothing more than a supplied allen wrench
- Easy to configure: Choose different coin options for each product, or vend both products as “free.”
"...an increasing number of states and municipalities are enacting equity laws requiring that sanitary napkins and tampons be made available free of charge..."
And while we’re talking about “free,” are you aware that an increasing number of states and municipalities are enacting equity laws requiring that sanitary napkins and tampons be made available free of charge – the same as towel and tissue? Our “free vend” mechanism option allows businesses to be compliant with these new laws while still providing some level of control over the distribution of product.
Download our Washroom Product Brochure now for more information.